The Journey

Introduction

During my provisional registered year, my senior advised me, if you appreciated the helps that we have given you now, then you pass down what you have learned to your juniors in the future.

  • In fact, this is what my senior's senior told my senior.
  • Well, in many ways, this has aspired me to create a pharmacy information sharing blog for provisional registered pharmacists at Malaysia in October 2020.

While the blog may not have had a significant impact on the pharmacy filed, it is totally fine.

"Life is like peeing into the snow on a dark winter night. You probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell." - Joe Wong.

Rx Note



Content

This blog is drafted based on my readings, personal experiences and thoughts along my pharmacist journey (although I still consider myself to be a small and ignorant potato in the field).

On the other hand, this blog is intended to be a self-initiative learning module that bridges the gap between the clinical foundation you built during university years and daily work practice.

  • If you ever have the time to review university syllabus, you will be surprised that you have learnt this and that before. Yet, you have forgotten all of them.

While I did consider including real product recommendations for community pharmacy topics, I decided against it to avoid potential bias in brand recommendation.

  • Instead, I highly encourage fresh pharmacy graduates to explore their community pharmacy and familiarize themselves with the product range available to reinforce what they have learned from this blog.

Please keep in mind that everything written in this blog is for information sharing purposes only and is not proofread by a third party. Hence, always take it with a grain of salt.

If you enjoy the content, please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues.



Summary

The knowledge itself is limitless, but mine is limited.

  • Hence, if you have any ideas, improvements or potential collaborations, please do not hesitate to leave a comment.

Alone We Can Do So Little, Together We Can Do So Much.

Along with the blog, I have also created

  • Facebook page - for quick news and information sharing
  • Instagram page - for medication tips and reminders
  • Rx via AppSheet - for drug notes sharing.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your sharing..
    It helps me a lot during my studies till now(prp)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for your kind sharing, it helps me a lot in PRP preparation. Keep inspiring others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly you have made a great difference in the field of pharmacy! Well done senior, you will always have our support for your ingenious projects and ideas =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been helpful for us overseas graduates, especially to those who weren't familiar with the Malaysian poisons legislation. I hope to see your blog expand to inspire more young pharmacists!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment